Gendergen•der1 ( jen′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- (in many languages) a set of classes that together include all nouns, membership in a particular class being shown by the form of the noun itself or by the form or choice of words that modify, replace, or otherwise refer to the noun, as, in English, the choice of he to replace the man, of she to replace the woman, of it to replace the table, of it or she to replace the ship. The number of genders in different languages varies from 2 to more than 20;
often the classification correlates in part with sex or animateness. The most familiar sets of genders are of three classes (as masculine, feminine, and neuter in Latin and German) or of two (as common and neuter in Dutch, or masculine and feminine in French and Spanish).
- one class of such a set.
- such classes or sets collectively or in general.
- membership of a word or grammatical form, or an inflectional form showing membership, in such a class.
- sex: the feminine gender.
- [Archaic.]kind, sort, or class.
Neutralneu•tral (no̅o̅′trəl, nyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- not taking part or giving assistance in a dispute or war between others: a neutral nation during World War II.
- not aligned with or supporting any side or position in a controversy: The arbitrator was absolutely neutral.
- of or belonging to a neutral state or party: neutral territory.
- of no particular kind, characteristics, etc.;
indefinite: a neutral personality that made no impression whatever; a sex-neutral job title.
- (of a color or shade)
of zero chroma;
- matching well with many or most other colors or shades, as white or beige.
- [Bot., Zool.]neuter.
- not causing or reflecting a change in something: It is believed that the new tax law will be revenue neutral.
- exhibiting neither acid nor alkaline qualities: neutral salts.
- (of a particle) having no charge.
- (of an atom, molecule, collection of particles, fluid, or solid) having no net charge;
- not magnetized.
- (of a vowel) pronounced with the tongue relaxed in a central position, as the a in alive;
- a person or a nation that remains neutral, as in a controversy or war.
- a citizen of a neutral nation during a war.
- [Mach., Auto.]the position or state of disengaged gears or other interconnecting parts: in neutral.
- a neutral color.
Bathroomsbath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Schoolsschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Hi folks, this picture is about Gender Neutral Bathrooms In Schools . ( Gender Neutral Bathrooms In Schools #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 829 x 571. This image's file size is only 41 KB. If You want to save This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Gender Neutral Bathrooms In Schools.
On choosing a garden seat ready-made tips. Additionally, for those of you who would like to obtain a park table, search for charges to accommodate the budget you have and needs. In identifying the purchase price is just a thought how the garden bench you utilize along with the budget, it should be counted. Adjust the size of the table and chair models with all design and the dimension of one's yard.
Picking furniture for outside tough, not merely any Gender Neutral Bathrooms In Schools could be positioned on yard or the rooftop. In just a short-time the climate will quickly damages the couch if any. Yard beds are used generally made of metal, bamboo, lumber, a plastic. This sort of substance is extremely complicated to determine if when it comes to preservation. Like made of wood and metal, shouldn't be exposed to rain or sunshine specifically. As the product is easily broken. Seats are constructed with iron whenever we can, presented the nature of easily corroded then your artwork should be completed every specific time period avoided.
Because it is nowadays selecting a Gender Neutral Bathrooms In Schools is becoming an essential the main design of the park. This may be the purpose of view of the park when not in use, in addition to performing as a seat. Different styles of garden mattresses tend to be on the industry. But basic layout and blend using the park's collection is the best option.