Accentac•cent (n. ak′sent;v. ak′sent, ak sent′),USA pronunciation n.
- prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- degree of prominence of a syllable within a word and sometimes of a word within a phrase: primary accent; secondary accent.
- a mark indicating stress (as ′, ′, or ˈ, ˌ, or ′, ʺ), vowel quality (as French grave ˋ, acute ˊ, circumflex ˆ ), form (as French la "the'' versus là "there''), or pitch.
- any similar mark.
- regularly recurring stress.
- a mark indicating stress or some other distinction in pronunciation or value.
- a musical tone or pattern of pitch inherent in a particular language either as a feature essential to the identification of a vowel or a syllable or to the general acoustic character of the language. Cf. tone (def. 7).
- Often, accents.
- the unique speech patterns, inflections, choice of words, etc., that identify a particular individual: We recognized his accents immediately. She corrected me in her usual mild accents.
- the distinctive style or tone characteristic of an author, composer, etc.: the unmistakably Brahmsian accents of the sonata; She recognized the familiar accents of Robert Frost in the poem.
- a mode of pronunciation, as pitch or tone, emphasis pattern, or intonation, characteristic of or peculiar to the speech of a particular person, group, or locality: French accent; Southern accent.Cf. tone (def. 5).
- such a mode of pronunciation recognized as being of foreign origin: He still speaks with an accent.
- a stress or emphasis given to certain notes.
- a mark noting this.
- stress or emphasis regularly recurring as a feature of rhythm.
- a symbol used to distinguish similar quantities that differ in value, as in b′, b ʺ, b‴
(called b prime, b second or b double prime, b third or b triple prime, respectively).
- a symbol used to indicate a particular unit of measure, as feet (′) or inches (ʺ), minutes (′) or seconds (ʺ).
- a symbol used to indicate the order of a derivative of a function in calculus, as f′ (called f prime) is the first derivative of a function f.
- words or tones expressive of some emotion.
- accents, words;
speech: He spoke in accents bold.
- distinctive character or tone: an accent of whining complaint.
- special attention, stress, or emphasis: an accent on accuracy.
- a detail that is emphasized by contrasting with its surroundings: a room decorated in navy blue with two red vases as accents.
- a distinctive but subordinate pattern, motif, color, flavor, or the like: The salad dressing had an accent of garlic.
- to pronounce with prominence (a syllable within a word or a word within a phrase): to accent the first syllable of "into''; to accent the first word of "White House.''
- to mark with a written accent or accents.
- to give emphasis or prominence to;
Armchairarm•chair (ärm′châr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair with sidepieces or arms to support a person's forearms or elbows.
- theorizing without the benefit of practical experience: an armchair football coach.
- participating or experiencing indirectly or vicariously: an armchair traveler.
Hello folks, this post is about Roseanna Accent Armchair ( Accent Arm Chair #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 784 x 784. This picture's file size is just 33 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Accent Arm Chair.
You are the type of who are usually hectic and seldom spend time in the home? Don't allow it to be as a barrier to own flowers athome. But, of course, you have to purchase the right place since it is influential in terms of selecting a Roseanna Accent Armchair ( Accent Arm Chair #4). Should you be the type of who really hectic, greater utilization of tropical flowers for preservation is relatively easy.
Other crops as possible choose are Sansevieria. Cure resembles a cactus, but you must pick a distinct pot because of the size that's Sansevieria that is bigger. Whatever box you decide on, attempt to be sure that it's a discharge hole at the end. Flat water in a pan often leads box putting regions become dull and moist, inducing the beginning of root decay. When possible, please also select Roseanna Accent Armchair ( Accent Arm Chair #4) that have thighs for clean drainage.
Which means you don't need a lot of attention to it cactus, like, merely needs a little water inside their treatment. Usually, cacti can be purchased in tiny shapes to help you choose a tiny container anyway. Pick a shade container that matches the entire layout topic of one's residence.