Savagesav•age (sav′ij),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- fierce, ferocious, or cruel;
untamed: savage beasts.
barbarous: savage tribes.
- enraged or furiously angry, as a person.
rude: savage manners.
- wild or rugged, as country or scenery: savage wilderness.
- an uncivilized human being.
- a fierce, brutal, or cruel person.
- a rude, boorish person.
- a member of a preliterate society.
- to assault and maul by biting, rending, goring, etc.;
tear at or mutilate: numerous sheep savaged by dogs.
- to attack or criticize thoroughly or remorselessly;
excoriate: a play savaged by the critics.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Crashcrash1 (krash),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to make a loud, clattering noise, as of something dashed to pieces.
- to break or fall to pieces with noise.
- (of moving vehicles, objects, etc.) to collide, esp. violently and noisily.
- to move or go with a crash;
strike with a crash.
- to land in an abnormal manner, usually causing severe damage: The airliner crashed.
- to collapse or fail suddenly, as a financial enterprise: The stock market crashed.
- to gain admittance to a party, performance, etc., without an invitation, ticket, or permission.
- to sleep.
- to have a temporary place to sleep or live without payment: He let me crash at his house.
- to fall asleep: I get home in the evening and I just crash till it's time for dinner.
- to experience unpleasant sensations, as sudden exhaustion or depression, when a drug, esp. an amphetamine, wears off.
- [Med. Slang.]to suffer cardiac arrest.
- [Ecol.](of a population) to decline rapidly.
- to shut down because of a malfunction of hardware or software.
- to break into pieces violently and noisily;
- to force or drive with violence and noise (usually fol. by in, through, out, etc.).
- to cause (an aircraft) to make a landing in an abnormal manner, usually damaging or wrecking the aircraft.
- to gain admittance to, even though uninvited: to crash a party.
- to enter without a ticket, permission, etc.: to crash the gate at a football game.
- a sudden loud noise, as of something being violently smashed or struck: the crash of thunder.
- a breaking or falling to pieces with loud noise: the sudden crash of dishes.
- a collision or crashing, as of automobiles, trains, etc.
- the shock of collision and breaking.
- a sudden and violent falling to ruin.
- a sudden general collapse of a business enterprise, prosperity, the stock market, etc.: the crash of 1929.
- an act or instance of crashing.
- [Ecol.]a sudden, rapid decline in the size of a population.
- characterized by an intensive effort, esp. to deal with an emergency, meet a deadline, etc.: a crash plan to house flood victims; a crash diet.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Hi there, this image is about Savage Garden Crash And Burn. ' (beautiful Crash And Burn Savage Garden #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 778 x 429. This attachment's file size is only 27 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Crash And Burn Savage Garden.
Savage Garden Crash And Burn. ' (beautiful Crash And Burn Savage Garden #1) is not just useful add your backyard, but additionally boost ease. Mixing substantial garden desk and comfortable chairs can flip a backyard into a room dinners. By after the methods described below, choose a backyard table neatly. It's important to consider the garden look that you would like. Would you like touse as being you or a dining room simply wish to produce a spot to relax?
By keeping them in a location that's protected when not in-use you'll be able to prolong the life span of your yard desk. You can place it being used in the cellar or garage when not. Considering the quality of the Savage Garden Crash And Burn. ' (beautiful Crash And Burn Savage Garden #1) that is ordered. Take a look at the materials not predicated on cheapness garden table that is expensive and used in the produce of backyard table. This assures furniture for your yard lasts longer than-expected a vegetable that long segmented increases, and it has thorns.
Centered on your needs, you'll be able to contemplate investing in a backyard table based about the construction and size resources. If you use a backyard table using its advanced capabilities, you then should save money time about the preservation of the table as opposed to enjoying your comforting time. You should buy a table made-of fir wood, bamboo or metal maintenance that is much does not be required by that.